Lansdowne Borough has compiled this list of resources and government websites for residents.
Please also view news updates as they are posted to our Coronavirus Updates Page.
County & State Updates
Delaware County Daily Updates: See the Latest Delaware County Updates Here
- Delaware County Elections Bureau: Primary Rescheduled to June 2
- COSA and Community Transit offer Shopping Assistance for Seniors
PA State Updates: See the Latest Pennsylvania State Updates Here
- Food Assistance Map
- Free Grab-N-Go Lunches for School Age Children
- PA DCED COVID-19 Resources for Businesses, Communities, and Local Governments
- Delaware County Map of Coronavirus cases
- PA UC COVID-19 Guidance & Resources
- 2020 Census Information
- June 9, 2020 - Gov. Wolf Announces $225 Million Grant Program for Small Businesses Impacted by COVID-19
- PA DCED Business Resources
- US Small Business Administration Coronavirus (COVID-19): Small Business Guidance & Loan Resources
Delaware County Government is one of several vaccine providers in the County. Read on...
Delaware County Government is currently working with all COVID-19 vaccine partners including hospitals, care homes, pharmacies, and eventually doctors’ offices and urgent cares, to get the vaccine out as quickly as possible. Read on...
The PA Department of Health has issued a comprehensive COVID Vaccination Plan. The COVID-19 vaccine will be distributed to Pennsylvanians in a phased approach. Read on...